When combined with our Big Bite Cross drilled rotors, the Big Bite Brake pads by Raybestos will offer you the best possible rotor and pad combination.
SSBC Big Bite pads will be shte same shape and size as your factory pads, meaning they will be a direct replacement, but the friction material or compound will be superior to your original pads. Whenever possible, ceramic friction material is used; when ceramic is not available, a high performance semi-metallic compound is used.
- Formulations defeat noise, dust and fade while delivering increased stopping power
- Application specific friction materials reduce noise, vibration and harshness
- Fully slotted and chamfered for quiet operation
- Nitrile-Polymer coated hardware for maximum noise supression
Stainless Steel Brakes Corporation (SSBC) first pioneered the stainless steel sleeved caliper for classic Corvette and Mustangs back in 1975. We are the industry standard for high quality brake systems and components, offering a complete line of disc brake conversions and performance brake upgrades for classic muscle cars, late model performance vehicles, street rods and customs, trucks/SUVs and sport compacts.
Starting out as a small business, SSBC broke through the challenges many small companies face, and is now thriving in its 2nd generation of family ownership. Located in Clarence, NY (near Buffalo), the past few years have seen the purchase and expansion into an adjacent building, and the construction of a new Research & Development wing. In all, over 15,000 square feet was added.
At SSBC, braking is all we do. It's who we are. Our experts are dedicated to bringing you the best braking technology, for as much as 25% shorter stopping distances. We have and will continue to take steps to improve our capabilities.
Some recent steps include:
- Successfully passing an ISO 9001:2000 quality system audit, bringing higher levels of standardization and quality control to our organization
- Installing three automated parts carousels and a modern shipping system, allowing us to quickly fill and ship orders
- Utilizing state-of-the-art CAD software for rapid product development
- Using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) software to provide powerful design validation and stress analysis prior to manufacturing
- Purchasing a 3D printer that allows us to produce sample parts to check fitment
- The installation of a Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM), allowing us to measure product tolerances, further ensuring proper fitment and safety
- Replacing three outdated CNC machining centers with four new ones in 2004; another new CNC has since been added, bringing our total number to nine
- Installation of a cutting edge CNC Bridge & Rail System that utilizes Plasma/Oxy-Fuel sources to mass produce various brake components to precise standards
If you should need to return an item or make an exchange, SuperBrakeWarehouse.com wants to make it a hassle-free experience. Please note the following steps to expedite your return or exchange.
If your order was received with freight damage, we must be notified within 48 hours. Please contact a Customer Service Representative at 800.906.7709 and have your Order ID number ready. Save the box, all packaging materials and damaged product just as it was received. The shipping carrier will go to the place of delivery to inspect and retrieve the damaged package.
SuperBrakeWarehouse.com has multiple warehouse employees inspect and sign off on every order for part number accuracy and correct quantity before leaving our facility. However, if you should note a shipping discrepancy, we must be notified within 5 days. Please contact a Customer Service Representative at 800.906.7709.
All returns require a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and are subject to inspection. Returned product must be received in "As New" condition in the manufacturer's box with all instructions included. A copy of your original order is required with the returned product.
Please write the RA# on the return label itself; please do not write it on the box. The shipping method is entirely your choice, however please make certain the return is appropriately packaged and insured. In the event of any product damage from shipping, filing a damage claim is the responsibility of the shipper. SuperBrakeWarehouse.com does not reimburse return freight expenses.
Once the returned merchandise is received and inspected, a refund will be issued in the same payment method as the purchase was made. Refunds are processed within 5-10 business days of SuperBrakeWarehouse.com receiving the merchandise. Once the refund is processed a confirmation will be emailed to you. NOTE: SuperBrakeWarehouse.com is not responsible for product returned without an RA# or any traceable markings.
Some products are required to be returned directly to the manufacturer. Please contact SuperBrakeWarehouse.com and a Customer Service Representative will get an RA# and shipping address for you. Please allow 1-2 business days for that information to be emailed to you. Note: Refunds for product returned directly to the manufacturer may take slightly longer to process.
- Returns will be accepted within 30 days of delivery.
- Clearance items/Custom Made/Special Order products are non-returnable.
- Credit will not be issued for any items returned that have been installed, altered or modified in any way.
- Returned merchandise is subject to a 20% Restock Fee.
- Freight charges are non-refundable. Customers are responsible for shipping costs on all returns and exchanges unless return is due to our error. On all orders where FREE shipping was applied, our original shipping costs will be deducted from customer's refund.
- Should order be "refused", all fees incurred by SuperBrakeWarehouse.com will be deducted from customer's refund.